Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Affordable Karen Karch


Single Vine Solitaire platinum this ring is set with a round brilliant colorless .32 ct, H, VS2 diamond center stone. $3,700Single Vine Solitaire

18k white gold with a natural, non-plated finish, this ring is set with a round natural VS, champagne diamond,.37 carat center stone. $2,700


Single Vine 18 kt natural non plated white gold. This style is also available in 18 kt yellow, rose gold and platinum. $800

Karen Karch has some great organic yet slightly gothy pieces. I normally don't show many of her pieces because they're above the price range I typically aim for on this site. However, I did come across these two rings that are definitely on the more affordable side. So, if you really wanted a Karen Karch it is possible. I personally like the champagne diamond version more. The orangish color really pops out from the metal and I think it has an overall more unique look. I would like to see one in person; this looks a bit photoshopped.


For more info
Image are from
K
aren Karch site

No comments:

Post a Comment