Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rose Cut Cushion Cut Solitaire

18k rose gold, 0.41 carat diamond 4.5mm x 5.5mm

This ring is a simple design and it lets this uniquely cut diamond really stand out. It reminds me of the diamonds I saw in London in the Crown Jewelers. There were so many rose cut stones. So fantastic! This boxy rose cut is a great alternative cut if you're looking for something unusual and very romantic. A princess cut diamond can be so cliche and I think they look so cold. In theory, I think the princess cut sounds like a great the idea but they don't look right on most hands. The extra cuts on this diamond soften the look and it feels more elegant.


Images & Content from blanca monros gomez
For more info

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen this kind of cut before. It is really beautiful. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete