Friday, May 7, 2010

Green Tourmaline and Diamond Ring


Brilliant green Tourmaline is bezel set in a 18K gold ring with white Diamonds precisely set on bezel $2,800.00
Diamond Band 18K yellow gold band with Diamonds set in pattern all around $2,100.00

I know I do post a fair amount of Adel Chefridi peice's. What can I say, I'm a fan!
The color the of the green tourmaline in this ring stunning.Tourmaline is a wonderful stone thats comes in a variety of colors and shades. My personal favorites are the greens and pinks. I'm sure if your looking for a particular color it would be easy to request a variation of this ring with the stone of your choice.




Unfortunately in this picture of the ring you can't see the detail pave work on the bezel. The diamonds are all around the setting and match the work on the band. He also does variations of this ring with other stones, Rubellite (pink to red Tourmaline) and Ruby, and Sapphire.

No comments:

Post a Comment