Friday, July 9, 2010

Insight For My Readers

Both solitaires cost me maybe 50$ to make each. The diamonds was less the 35$ a piece on ebay.
Gold ring 150$, Silver was a few 100$

Some of you might wonder what jewelry I wear. No, I'm not married but the 2 bands I wear if I did would be my wedding bands. Both are from agas and tamar. The first we got in Israel. It's pale yellow gold with 6 small diamonds and the second is sliver etched all the way around in Aramaic from there nyc store. The top ring is a very flawed champagne diamond just above .50 carats gypsy set in sliver that I made in jewelry class at SVA. My other hand is a 3I clarity silver diamond set also in silver and a silver band I also made. I just fake being married. My boyfriend jokes that he could never buy me a engagement ring and why should he since I can make one. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, just wanted to say I love your blog, you and I have the exact same taste in rings! I was seriously just looking at the Conroy and Wilcox sapphire ring a few minutes before I saw it posted on your blog! I love that you focus on unique and creative rings, you have even turned me on to many new designers and styles! Thanks so much and please keep it up!

    P.S. I love your own rings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I really appreciate you giving a shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you given great information about my bright future at abroad. nice blog, it helpful blog.
    New York Jewelry

    ReplyDelete