Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Carla Caruso Jewelry Prices






A few weeks ago I posted this pict of the new line by Carla Caruso. She was getting ready for the New York Gift fair and no price where up yet. Now that the fair is over she has them listed on there site. I'm so excited to share them with you again with a full price list. Something I really like about her work is it's very affordable and she uses white sapphire. By using white sapphires it helps to keep the cost down dramatically and they still look great. She is willing to use other stones if one request.

double leaf ring with gem
classic blade of grass motif holding a sparkling 5mm gemstone in a clean bezel setting. Handmade in 14k gold with a satin finish, choose a white sapphire or olive green tourmaline. contact us for .50ct diamond pricing) $832


love tree ring with gem
A perfect combination of naturalistic details with elegant design, the new love tree ring holds a brilliant 5mm gemstone between its gently curving branches. Handmade in 14k gold with a satin finish, choose a white sapphire or olive green tourmaline. (contact us for .50ct diamond pricing)
$686

I'd love to see this with a pale green sapphire

tapered tulip ring with gem
The elegant silhouette of the tapered ring is perfectly paired with a unique flower petal setting holding a shimmering gemstone. Handmade in 14k gold with a satin finish and set with a 4mm white sapphire. (contact us for .25ct diamond pricing)
$708

Champagne diamond

Champagne and Silver Galaxy Diamond. These are just very flawed diamond. I work with this in the piece I make.
I personally find the flaws beautiful and unique perfect is boring.


This is my favor ring of the new collection. A design for a simple prong set.
I wonder how this would look with a pale champagne diamond or a galaxy against the satin finish. I bet it be lovely. When I say Galaxy diamond I mean a very flawed but sparkly diamond.

tapered ring with gem
The perfect proportions of the tapered ring are beautifully emphasized in this new design featuring a glittering gemstone in a low-profile bezel setting. Handmade in 14k gold with a satin finish and set with a 4mm white sapphire. RG448 (contact us for .25ct diamond pricing)

2 comments:

  1. Really very nice post and amazing that all jewelry such a beautiful and strange jewelry, thanks for share with all of us.
    Engagement Rings NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I absolutely love the flawed galaxy diamonds! My boyfriend and I are doing a bit of ring shopping and I can't seem to find what I want. I have peculiar taste in jewelry...But this is it! This is what I want! I have been looking for a beautiful, light champagne, flawed "galaxy" diamond. I am the not-trad kind of girl. Any idea where I would go looking for one? Thank you for this post! Deciding on an engagement ring has really been stressful!

    ReplyDelete