Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kamofie Designs Shop the Holidays



GO SPEND GET THAT ENGAMENT RING,From now to Dec. 4th spend $500 and receive $100 off your next purchase of Kamofie collections. Good through Jan. 31, 2011!




Sofia's Ring 2000$
Channel Set Eternity Band 1500$
available in white yellow and rose gold



Bubble Band With Oval Bezel Sapphire 1900$
Diamond Bubble Band 1410$

Kamofie designs has some really nice pieces. A nice assortment of bands. If you looking for your wedding band I recommend taking a look. They have some nice entirety band champagne and rose cut diamonds that are very affordable. Also take a looking at there other jewelry for your bridal jewelry.


MicroPave Champagne Diamond Eternity Band 1050$








http://kamofie.com/

2 comments:

  1. Juts found your blog and I love it! I'm a huge jewelry fan so I'll be coming back a lot. Love the oval sapphire in this post.

    www.tigertem.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous! I found your blog through stumbleupon and am very happy I did. Following you now!

    www.thefeaturedcreature.com

    ReplyDelete