Monday, February 7, 2011

Rony Tennenbaum





Rony Tennenbaum work is very clean and precise, not something I show very often on this site. I do have a tendency to show more organic and hand form pieces. I'm showing one ring in particular that really caught my attention. His Oxygen ring to me embodies the idea of love between to partners perfectly. The design of this ring is simple but the sentiment behind it is fantastic. One needs the other to be whole.

This ring is made with a half moon cut diamonds. The setting for this is really cool it has the illusion of being suspended.

Rony's main audience is the gay and lesbian market. I have to applaud him for this. I think it's commendable with all the converse right now of equality for all. Everyone has the right to be happy and be married to whom they love.


MORE INFO

No comments:

Post a Comment