Friday, January 8, 2010

Custom Ring From Kay Who Knew





Custom designed platinum ring with side trillion cut diamonds and a lab created princess cut blue sapphire.


Recently, I was in the DC, North Virginia area for the holidays and I saw two very nice custom rings. The first ring that I'm showing I was surprised to find came from Kay Jeweler's. I figured that Kay only did custom rings in terms of using pre-made settings and adding stones. However, the Kay Jeweler's this couple went to happened to work with local jewelers in the area, and this couple was able to get a completely original custom design with a Celtic influence. The Bride had to have the ring in platinum due to her job in Chemistry. If it was in white gold the rhodium coating would come off from the chemicals she works with.

No comments:

Post a Comment