Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Bought My Mom This Ring


A peachy red 5mm rose cut raw diamond is wrapped in 14k yellow gold and then mounted on a thin hammered white gold band

Last year I bought this ring for my mother's birthday. I was a bad child and forgot the date. So, I felt the only way I could make it up to her was to buy her a diamond. She loves this ring and wears it all the time.

I think this would be a cool engagement ring. Its a very delicate ring. I think the band could be a little bit thicker. With the stone so large it tends to twist to the side and I think it would balance the look. It does looks great on my mother who has delicate hands and fingers. The uses of the yellow gold picks up the tones in the stone enhancing the color. Bloom Studio has a few variation of this ring so if you like this but it's not quite right have a look at some of her other options.

Images & Content from Bloom Studio
For more info





No comments:

Post a Comment